FINAL DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH.
Before submitting your entries, please read the How to Enter page and browse our Entry Guide for top tips and a sample entry template. Please also make yourself familiar with the Terms & Conditions.
Please note: all sections must be completed to submit your entry.
Checklist of items needed to make your submission:
- Entry Document: 5 A4 pages in total. This must be in PDF format.
- 50 word entry summary (300 characters MAX): Summary of your entry written in the 3rd person. This includes the main points and results from your entry. This will be requested as part of your submission for use in the Awards' event guide.
- 2 high-quality JPEG photographs: These will represent your entry in the Awards' AV presentation.
- A high-quality JPEG version of your organisation logo
- Trophy Recipient: The require the name and position of the person accepting the trophy on your organisation's behalf should you be successful.
- Maximum File Size: No more than 8 MB.
Once you have these items, click the 'Enter Online' button beside the relevant category, and follow the instructions.
If you have any queries regarding the online entry system, please do not hesitate to call us on 01 524 2383.
Categories & Criteria